Assist and support the creation, execution and stewardship of strategic multimedia market plans across the Central Region. Lead individual projects and assignments, responsible for the completion of re-occurring deliverables, and available to support the Associate Director on daily business needs. position will relate but are not limited to TV and Radio buying, negotiating, and stewardship of buys; these all are critical skills for any media position.
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-Time
Client Service Directors serve as the assistants to Skyview’s Network Audio Sales Managers, working with a range of audio network clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of talented national sales executives to drive sales results for Skyview Networks.
· Flawless eye for detail
· Positive, team player attitude
· Ability to multi-task and stay focused to meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
· Ability to learn systems and new software quickly and thoroughly
· Excellent communication skills across all teams to get things done efficiently and correctly
· Expert level knowledge of Excel formulas
· A plus is familiarity with broadcast terminology and ratings; news and sports marketing and positioning
· A plus is familiarity with Media research and analytics experience, specifically with Nielsen, Act1, RAB, and The List (lead generating databases)
· Serve as executive assistant to provide day-to-day support as point of contact for sales managers
· Manage all phases of quantitative and qualitative research to support sales initiatives
· Translate both qualitative and quantitative results into client schedules for sales proposals, including complex Excel spreadsheets
· Ability to think outside of the box and turn data and research into strong sales stories
· Design clean, creative proposal shells using PowerPoint
· Generate and manage network ratings reports
Skyview Networks is a sports, entertainment and news audio sales company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. For more information, visit skyviewnetworks.com.
Please submit application to email@example.com.
A. Eicoff & Company is a full-service advertising agency and division of Ogilvy & Mather focused on direct response broadcast media. Our specialty is providing media, creative and consulting services related to short-form direct response television. We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work/life balance.
This is a Media Buying position within the Direct Marketing group. The DRTV Buyer will plan, negotiate, buy, analyze and optimize Broadcast and Digital media.
3-4 years DRTV buying experience along with:
Please contact Priscilla Salcedo at Priscilla.Salcedo@Eicoff.com
The position of Broadcast Media Buyer is responsible for negotiating, buying and maintenance of both National and Local broadcast media buys for Broadcast TV, Cable TV, Connected TV as well as Terrestrial and Online Radio across multiple markets. The Broadcast Buyer develops and maintains relationships with vendors to work towards the overall goal of each client and is constantly in tune with marketplace conditions, trends and changes within the media. This position works with the Media Planning and Account Services Departments to continuously develop, monitor, and adjust media schedules based on performance feedback from the client(s) and the Analytics Department.
The Broadcast Media Buyer should have 4+ years of experience buying all local broadcast media. Ideally, the candidate will have automotive experience and have worked on STRATA but these are not absolute requirements.
· Negotiate, buy and maintain media schedules on behalf of all Pinnacle Advertising clients
· Responsible for creating broadcast schedules using marketplace data along with third party research data to achieve an effective and efficient media schedule
· Responsible for resolving and clearing invoice discrepancies with stations to ensure optimal media schedule is achieved for our clients
· Monitors historical rate structures and current/future market conditions to ensure rate integrity is maintained
· Works with Media Planning team to continuously monitor and adjust media schedules based on performance feedback from clients
· Evaluates media opportunities to help determine agency POV recommendation
· Develops and maintains relationships with media company account executives to establish Pinnacle’s marketplace expertise in the local ad community while ensuring optimal unit pricing for our clients
· Constantly monitors broadcast media schedules (including evaluating and approving Make Goods) to ensure all spots ran properly
· Perform a detailed Ratings Post Buy analysis on a quarterly basis
· Secures proper Added Value for all media schedules placed on behalf of Pinnacle clients
· Performs other related duties as required or assigned with a positive attitude and as a true “team player” within the department
Qualified candidates should send resume to Kevin Micklo Media Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to break into media? Looking for that next big opportunity?
We post job openings on our website on a regular basis - check back soon!
Looking for talent? Send us your job description - and we will be happy to post it to our job board.